This weekend, I:
- Did a little bit of work.
- Went to the farmers' market.
- Enjoyed a delicious dinner with friends at a new Tibetan restaurant (and, coincidentally, read Tintin in Tibet).
- Finished Celeste Ng's novel Everything I Never Told You (the very last part was my favorite).
- Watched Celine Sciamma's Girlhood on Netflix (it is so good!)
- Had an overpriced brunch in Hell's Kitchen and a great fresh fruit popsicle on the High Line.
- Watched as a brilliant summer storm rolled in (one of the first this year).
- Saw Mad Max: Fury Road. Wow wow wow! So delightful, start to finish.