Friday, April 11, 2014

A quick list of nice things

One of my favorite blogs (hei astrid!) features a regular weekly themed post called "Things I like lately," which is always one of my favorites to read. I thought I would borrow the format (with proper attribution, of course, though many blogs have a similar theme).
  • Springtime on its way: There's daylight until 7:30. Daffodils, snowdrops, and crocuses are all slowly wrestling out of the ground.
  • Celebrating Jordan's 30th birthday (last month): we had a great meal at Roberta's and it was just about perfect.
  • Starting to take a multivitamin. They make gummy vitamins for adults!
  • Visiting Seattle for the annual Cinema/Media Studies conference (last month): Great friends, great food. The Pacific Northwest is wonderful.
  • My sketch journal--last weekend marked 100 days!
  • The Danish political drama series Borgen. So good.

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Meow!