- Springtime on its way: There's daylight until 7:30. Daffodils, snowdrops, and crocuses are all slowly wrestling out of the ground.
- Celebrating Jordan's 30th birthday (last month): we had a great meal at Roberta's and it was just about perfect.
- Starting to take a multivitamin. They make gummy vitamins for adults!
- Visiting Seattle for the annual Cinema/Media Studies conference (last month): Great friends, great food. The Pacific Northwest is wonderful.
- My sketch journal--last weekend marked 100 days!
- The Danish political drama series Borgen. So good.
Friday, April 11, 2014
One of my favorite blogs (hei astrid!) features a regular weekly themed post called "Things I like lately," which is always one of my favorites to read. I thought I would borrow the format (with proper attribution, of course, though many blogs have a similar theme).
Posted by Meredith at 6:08 AM