Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sketching through March


March has flown by, and while I haven't regularly chronicled anything of note here, I've continued to [mostly] keep up with my "sketch a day" journal. It's been a great way to document something each day without the pressure of feeling like I have to be comprehensive. Each sketch is necessarily a snippet or an excerpt--sometimes a highlight, sometimes just a part of the every day routine. Here are a few from this past month: working in the NY Public Library, having pizza with pals, John and Colette playing hide and seek, breaking my back molar on a rock-hard pizza crust (a separate pizza occasion), my collaborative class project with a geology class, and the arrival of our friends' new baby! 

2 comments:

Jill said...

Molar...ouch!

Congrats on the new job Meredith! So proud of you!

Meredith said...

Thanks so much, Jill! I am so excited!!