Friday, September 14, 2012

* * * * * *

IMG_1607 IMG_1623 Untitled IMG_1736 Untitled IMG_1729 Sun 9.9 IMG_1730
A few from recently (late August, early September). A pickle plate from Enid's that was truly terrible: the okra was good but those purple eggs!? I ate one on a dare...never again, thank you. An asparagus fern at the Hotel Northampton that was not taking no for an answer. Those things always have a mind of their own. Heavy clouds in the park, and Sprout in the park, where I snapped her photo perfectly mid-yawn. It is so unflattering, perhaps insensitive of me to post it. She doesn't look like a fierce honey badger at all ordinarily. Bagel sandwich, a quiche in the park, waiting around in the little mall on Bedford for the store to open, and stacks of newsprint. So nice, indeed. I'm settling into the Great Northeastern Corridor Commute pretty well. There's so much to see and do in both Providence and New York. I never feel bored.

No comments: