Tuesday, June 05, 2012

The one where I turn 30

Untitled
UntitledUntitled Untitled Saturday was my big THREE-OH and I was so excited to celebrate. I received a lovely new Moomin mug and a nice bracelet made in Rhode Island woven from sailor's rope, then ate my favorite huevos rancheros at Harefield. My friends got married in the evening, so we got to dress up and go downtown for it. The ceremony was beautiful and the DJ played hit after hit after hit. The dancing was sublime and everyone had such a nice time. There was an after party, but I had to cut out after the official wedding since I was catching my flight to California the next morning. 30 sounds pretty old, but I'm glad to start the year with some grand adventures. So far, so good.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Meredith! Your just a youngster. Love ya.

la_sale_bete said...

Thanks, Jill! It was so fun celebrating with you last year!

Xavier Joly said...

Joyeux anniversaire again.

Moomin! Have you ever seen Marguerite's Moomin stuffed animal and I also got her one of the stories in Finland!