Thursday, May 31, 2012

Another Viking

Viking
This week I downloaded a new drawing app on the Ipad: Sketchbook Ink. I use regular Sketchbook a lot (it's one of my favorite drawing apps) and this new one promised some great additions, like some really nice brushes and no fixed resolution (I'm not sure if that's the right technical way to put it). Basically, you can zoom in and out and you don't lose any quality at all. Then you can export at different sizes. So amazing. The store said that the app wasn't recommend it for the First Gen Ipad (which is what I have) and sure enough, it's kind of laggy, but still: pretty fantastic and fun. I drew the line art of this viking in Ink and then imported it into Sketchbook to color. He looks a little bewildered.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I like the bewildered look.