Sunday, April 29, 2012

Springing

Untitled
This weekend kicked off perfectly with a 60 minute deep tissue massage on Friday morning, followed by a couple of hours of work. Then we went uptown to visit little baby Colette and help celebrate Marguerite's 6th birthday! Colette is five weeks old or so, and she dozed off and on in my arms for a few minutes, which was lovely. I painted a little card for M. and gave her a jar full of superballs (since I had so many on hand). Yesterday I saw the Julie Delpy/Chris Rock film Two Days in New York at the Tribeca Film Festival, which was very enjoyable to watch, then for lunch I made this salad. It was delicious and obviously super easy (with google translate). Last night and today are dedicated to footnote formatting for hours on end. Not the most fun task, but necessary, I suppose. I am not so detail-oriented but am trying my best at adhering to some sort of standard. Blah.
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

1 comment:

Emilie said...

colette loves the super balls (as predicted) and your arms.