Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cloud cover

Just a quick post to confirm that November is happening. It's on. Right now. The days are whizzing by, but the hours spent at my desk feel slow. I realized that I've only really got a few food pictures to show for my past couple of weeks, but we've been up to a whole lot more than just eating well (although the good food is notable). There's been a string of out of town guests, a nice Friday co-working routine has been established, I'm enjoying lots of loose leaf teas, and my new winter parka arrived just after the October snow and right in time for unseasonably warm November weather. Some of the best fall treats have included: Chai lemongrass (loose leaf), potatoes with rosemary and garlic, and a sugar donut and apple cider from Gimme.
 
teapotatoes and rosemarycider donut

1 comment:

POP TART said...

Note to self: never read blog post about food when you're hungry - I could really use that donut, those potatoes and that coffe right now!