Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Circles n Stripes


(The bulletin board).

(L: Sprout was so cute the other day. R: I found two of my favorite childhood snacks in the supermarket near my house: babybel cheese and gummy cherries).

It's been awhile! Things have been busy, teaching three classes and working on my own work. But here are a few great things I've come across lately:
The nr1977 from MihaDesign. This apartment redesign combines some of my very favorite things: sleeping nooks, unconventional desk spaces, work/play space up high, and all in a lovely modular unit.
A fantastic drawing blog, The Daily Claw. Visit to get your daily dose of spectacular and grotesque monster drawings. So good.
The really super paper animations of Jordan Bernier, found via Brown Paper Bag. I've had so much fun showing these my students these beauties: Up, Diagonal, and Center with Sound.
The week before last I saw Uncle Boonmee, Who Can Recall his Past Lives. It was weird and wonderful. The poster for it is really cool, and the image of a dark shadowy monkey with red eyes in the jungle.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love the neatness of the bulletin board and the picture of Sprout. I love when dogs do that!