Sunday, February 27, 2011

Shadows, ectoplasm, technology


We've had such a lovely couple of days (and rain on Monday). On Saturday, the sky peeked through from behind the brambles and the fence.

Sprout's shadow was so crisp against the sidewalk that it looked like she had an equally jumpy shadow dog twin walking alongside her all day.

I ate Japanese food for dinner on Saturday night.
These glow-in-the-dark sculptures by Lynda Benglis were the very best things to see at the New Museum.

(Photo from here).
My brother sent me this video of Bjork taking apart her TV to explain how it works. Basically, I think it's a really helpful lesson in technology.

And speaking of which: the new MacBook Pros seem very fancy. That new Thunderbolt stuff? I'm pretty curious about it.

This primary school in Australia looks so fun!

No comments: