Monday, December 20, 2010

The beds were small, but we felt so young

It's that time again, and I'm steadily getting into the holiday spirit. One of my objectives this year was to improve my paper snowflake cutting skills--certainly not to perfect the craft, but at least to demonstrate a basic competence. There's also been plenty of baking and snacking and listening to festive music (particularly Low's "Just Like Christmas" on repeat). Last Sunday Jamie and Ned decorated their tree (I helped Ned carry it back home from the lot). On Monday, Jeff and I saw Tiny Furniture, which was much better than I thought it'd be. On Tuesday, we watched The Secret of Kells at Chris and Michael's, which was beautiful (even though the plot was a little incoherent). On Thursday I got to see Little Fockers and meet Jens Lekman. Here are a few recent snapshots.




3 comments:

Jill said...

Love it all! Merry Christmas girl.

Veja cecilia said...

tanks for leaving a comment on my blog and leading me to yours! I´ll be back:)

la_sale_bete said...

Jill: Merry Christmas to you! Hope you had a great holiday...I loved your card.
Cecilia: I love your blog! Thanks for visiting mine. Hope you stay safe in all the snow!