Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A ham thief in our midst.

This ToneMatrix synthesizer is so fun. I play with it at least three times a day for a work break.

Someone just walked by outside my house whistling "In the Hall of the Mountain King," just like the murderer in Fritz Lang's M. Such an unnerving tune to hear whistled on the sidewalk by an unseen figure. I thought the balloons that the vendor sold in the movie were so cool, though.

Image from here.

Last night while I was receiving the grocery delivery, I left my sandwich unattended for about two minutes. When I returned, I saw that Sprout had stolen the ham and was snarfling it down.

My mom send me an exquisite assortment of Easter candies. Thanks, Mom!

4 comments:

kasha said...

Hammo!

Jamie said...

Um, are those Cadbury Mini-eggs? The best ever.

la_sale_bete said...

Kasha-I'd have loved to integrate the whole "HAM" and Hammo episodes into this ham-themed post. Turns out they're really hard to explain!

Jamie-Oh yes, Cadbury indeed. The first chocolates to dwindle from the pile. Stay tuned for a report on our "holiday-themed" party of last weekend...

The Former 786 said...

Wow. Three of my favorite things: The Tone Matrix, M, and Cadbury mini eggs!

And yes, now that it's in my head, I will probably be whistling it all day and following children who are window shopping with their parents - no one better chalk me!