Sunday, September 27, 2009

Just another tributary

I just noticed a message from a fellow flickr user (the_cleof). Apparently she turned one of my drawings into a t-shirt.

It's pretty awesome, though when she posted the above picture, the original illustration went uncredited. Then when I went to grab the above right image from her account for this post, it was protected from download on her page, so I had to take a screenshot of it. Lame.
On the one hand, I'm very happy to see another of my drawings in circulation. On the other hand, I'm feeling a little bit tender and protective of my intellectual property. All it takes is a shout out, and I'm happy to send forth my cartoon dinosaurs to the ends of the earth.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'm shouting out...I want a T-shirt, but I think I would prefer mine silk screened. What do you think? I think the boys would love one of your dinosaurs on a T-shirt.

Anonymous said...

sorry u felt that way, it was not my intent. When I saw your dino, I did a quick pencil sketch have no printer)of it and forgot to write whos it was down, thats why when I came across it again by chance, I let u know that i had used your drawing. I will remove the photo. Thanks Cleo

Holly said...

good for you Cleo for apologizing to the wonderful artist MAB...

a.c.t. said...

since there's a market, maybe you should submit some designs to those tshirt-deal-a-day sites! -athena