Friday, June 05, 2009

Glorious patterns of guts and incantations

Oh. My. Goodness. There are barrels of things to write about. For example, on Tuesday, I had the best birthday surprise ever. I cannot wait to write all about the radical time I had on my birthday. In the interest of chronology, however, first I'll post a few photographic highlights from last week. More grand details of my birthday to come.
For now, though, here's last week's rundown:
I ate a small but delicious salami and swiss sandwich.

Ryan bought peonies at Trader Joe's. When they opened up, they turned different colors! Beautiful.

I finished my first "quilted" quilt! Hooray! This one's for my littlest nephew in Tokyo. (More pictures on Flickr).


Last Saturday evening, a whole group of us went to go see Up, which was really, really great. I loved it. While waiting in line, Ryan tested out a new quad-camera application she's got on her iphone. Here I am, looking especially cool wearing my 3D classes on top of my regular glasses. Super chlo.

2 comments:

Jill said...

All of this is great. Can't wait for more updates on the birthday happenings. Happy Birthday girl!!! June birthdays are the best!!

plumpdumpling said...

I saw it, too! I loved it, too! Tracey thought it had a ridiculous plot. But Tracey hates balloons and happiness, so it makes sense.