Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blocks n Squawks

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about google Chrome. Last year (or the year before?) I read the extensive comic book promo that explained what it was and how it worked, but someone--Cho maybe? suggested to me that it was largely a nefarious way for google to keep track of users' movements in exquisite and chilling detail. Although these days, I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that some sort of corporate or government entity is keeping tabs on me at all times, it's still sort of annoying, and I don't know how necessary Chrome is when Firefox is probably somehow monitoring me just as unsettlingly. Anyway, here's a WONDERFUL ad for google Chrome that is perhaps so beautiful that I'd almost consider downloading it (Chrome--not the ad).

It combines some of my favorite elements: Old toys and new toys. And it makes a computer out of old school blocks!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

This reminds me of the stop motion films we used to make! I miss those days. Maybe we should make one when you visit.