Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Peg legs and peg bodies

I was looking around on etsy the other day and came across this cute wooden fellow. According to the description, it's unclear whether he is named Peter or Paul, but he looks like a fun toy either way. I was a little shocked by the price, but further searching indicated that $10 is not that unreasonable for this sort of creation. I guess they aren't all that easy to paint. Still, I was intrigued by the idea and wanted to see if I could paint a few myself. I have acquired some wooden figures, and in the next couple of weeks, I hope to showcase some of the results. If they turn out well, I will make some for my nephews (and for anyone else who wants them. My price will be considerably than $10 per figure). Wish me pirate luck.

1 comment:

Emilie said...

politically apropos mlle. bak.