Wednesday, May 13, 2009

And when exactly to we begin calling it a phenomenon?

Had a bit of a headache last night. Things swirling around and made whooshing sounds sort of like those chilling teddy bears that simulate womb sounds. I stayed up too late drawing again, instead of doing more productive work. Well, I suppose sketching a man afraid of a ladder and a sea vessel full of vikings is a form of productivity. I am looking for a job in NYC for 2-3 weeks in July. Any suggestions, anyone?

The work of Marc Boutavant, found on At Swim - Two - Birds.


Here's the link to the illustrations.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I have a suggestion. Forget NY and come to Boston.

la_sale_bete said...

Laura! A magnificent idea. If I happen through Boston over the summer, I will most certainly give you a call. It would be great to see you!