Monday, April 06, 2009

Pedestals for those little things


Home sick all weekend and got a little stir crazy. I attempted to clear my cloudy head and sinuses with a peculiarly-inspired trail mix from Trader Joe's--Wasabi Wow!--which contains (among other things), peanuts, almonds, cranberries, and wasabi peas. What a combo. It wasn't tremendously successful, though it was scores better than the Zicam I took, which induced a gastro-meltdown. During my convalescence, I managed to do a little reading and uncovered some award-winning pictures.

Images from Herbert Nichols, "The Psychological Laboratory at Harvard," McClure's Magazine, 1893.

3 comments:

alisa said...

Sorry you're sick and even more sorry that the trial mix didn't help.

alisa said...

sorry that was Jill not alisa

Holly said...

sorry that you have been a sickish little thing...moi aussi...we will drink nyquil together tomorrow along with a delicious shepherd's pie i just made....