Friday, January 16, 2009

Backgammon hopes tied to very long ropes

These days are filled with bouts of relaxation and inactivity peppered with the semblance of schoolwork. It's the slow, steady beginning to another term, but I've been in no hurry to rush back into the world of scholastacism. My professor left me a nice post-it note that said "good luck," but the "L" looked very much like an "F," making the note fairly hilarious. You can't see it here, but I tried:

Yesterday between classes we took a walk to the beach (what a luxury). The weather has been unseasonably warm as of late, and the day was just perfect. Some people were even swimming.

I got a new comforter with a windmill pattern that matches Sprout's spots very nicely, I think.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so jealous of your trips to the beach that I'm having a hard time breathing right now. Live it up girl!

Winnie looks really good against my flower bed spread too.

Emilie said...

bff bracelets glistening in the warm sun. love.

Holly said...

how come i am not under people i know??