Monday, September 29, 2008

A New ABC Book

Over the summer, I finally got around to posting the pictures I did for my nephew's alphabet poster on flickr. Jill liked them, and was hoping to get a poster also, to teach her twins Senorita Gumpers and Boss Hawg (my nicknames for them, not hers) the ABCs. While poster-printing is not always such an easy or inexpensive endeavor, making blurb books is an affordable and satisfactory alternative. So I'd like to announce the resulting book, available for purchase at blurb. It's called MAB's ABCs.


Click here to take a look at it (you can preview the first couple pages of it). Buy one if you have kids. Buy one if your friends have kids. Buy one if your friends are kids. Enjoy the splendors of the alphabet!

6 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so happy that you posted this. I know this will be a best seller and a favorite on book shelves. You're the bomb. I feel honored to be mentioned on your blog!

Emilie said...

i'm buying it. i love it. do you think they will ship it to me here?

bravo. meredith a bak.

la_sale_bete said...

Oh hooray! I am glad you're liking it! I am fairly certain that they can ship to wherever. I hope they can. If not, let me know and I will try to get it to you somehow.
Toot!

Holly said...

thank you, thank you for looking at MY blog and leaving a comment...it is fun..though I am dreadfully afraid that everyone will think i am a total dork which isn't too, too far from the truth...also - i am trying to figure out how many grown-ups i can gift with your beautiful new book...

w. leavitt said...

the book thing is really cool. way to go.

la_sale_bete said...

hooray, thanks!