Sunday, April 15, 2007

RHOMBUS EARRING THROUGH THE EYE

On Saturday afternoon we went to go see Grindhouse, which was satisfying enough. My favorite part was when the little boy (Tony) was playing with his action figures and he said (as the Zombie) "I'm going to eat your brains and gain your knowledge."

When we all met at the theater, Stiggy excitedly declared "I've got something in my bag for you." He pulled this out:



He said that he immediately thought of me when he saw it. Fantastic. Maybe it's a thoughtful gift, maybe an insulting one. I suppose it depends on what a vaginal pipette is used for. I definitely intend to find out.


1 comment:

sean_garmire said...

I'm pretty sure that was the greatest movie I've ever seen. I want to watch it again in the theaters, because I can't imagine seeing it at home. The little boy's brains line was also my fave.