Monday, April 09, 2007

BLANKA, THE DESTROYER

Oh, fair readers--both of you--you must think I'm some kind of lame-o for the infrequency of my posts. You'd be right. But just because I haven't been writing doesn't mean I haven't been having plenty of adventures. A couple of weeks ago, I spent an enchanting few days in the company of Cho and family and Moo Mau. We visited the craggy shores of Oregon. It was blustery, invigorating. Although the youngest and eldest members of our party fell ill, even they couldn't help but muster smiles when the waves awakened us each morning. At mealtimes we read installments of George's Marvelous Medicine. We flew the kite, and I told [accidentally too scary] tales of sea monsters and of a town with far too many kittens. It was bliss.


1 comment:

James said...

Daily once more! For one day.

Looks pretty out there. Like a James Bond movie. The one with the midget on the beach.