Saturday, March 19, 2005

WHAT YOU SEE IN THE DESERT

Brighton is one top notch little town--a real pleasure to walk through. It's the type of place that encourages you to squint into the small coffee shops and picture yourself sitting there with the locals for the rest of your days. Even though my hotel was a bit further from the University than I'd expected, it was a great walk each day, and since I was up the hill a good distance, I had a wonderful sea view from my window. YES! The university was fun too. Right next to a sauna where you can also get lap dances known as Top Totty and across the street is the Royal Pavilion, a grand old building. And it was sunny, too. Think about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

perfect bird in that sea pic, kiddo.

february album + booklet coming your way.

achtung! pozor!