Thursday, March 31, 2005

HITTIN' THE ROAD WITH THE TALK SHOW PRINCESS

This week the one and only Noodles graced the city of dreams (and my tiny, not so dreamy apartment) with her presence. Much of our time was naturally devoted to dodging horse droppings on the streets, meeting and greeting with friendly folks on "the stairs of the future" and of course, considerable browsing of FAO Schwarz--TOYS GALORE! She also paid the AMMI a visit and I think was considerably enlightened as to how the Hollywood Biz operates. Mission accomplished. Plus, we ate a heck of a lot of pizza and rice pudding. That's certainly worth something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Stairs of the future. I guess the folk out west might need a picture to understand that! I was sad that the cupcakes did not grace your blog. Oh well. E-mail me the pics my sweet. New York was fabulous. LYMI from NOODLES (the person, not the clown on The Simpsons.)

Saul said...

Hey, what clown on the Simpsons?
He's called Krusty, surely....
Anyway, thought you might like to see this:
The best movie in the world