Monday, January 31, 2005

HUMMINGBIRDS & THE NEW REASON TO GET OUT OF BED

Now look here, please don’t interpret my cynicism as misanthropy. I think I know how important community is, and believe me, sometimes I wish I could just drop in on one of those support groups and feel like it was filling some need. Although it wouldn’t (for me), I’m not disingenuous when I say that I’m glad that others (perhaps yourself) are able to take advantage of the opportunities out there and get some comfort/satisfaction from those interactions. Luckily, I don’t think I’ll ever be in too bad of shape, seeing as how I haven’t really envisioned the ideal life for myself. But listen, why hide under that dreadful faux fur coat of anonymity? I haven’t heard “The Walking Man” but would like to. Maybe you could make me a mix? We could arrange a trade.

PS : AN OPEN LETTER TO SAM WHAT, AGAIN? [PART 2]


As my only informant with recent experiences in 1) Georgia (not the State) and Baku and 2) the far northern reaches sans electricity, I’m requesting some news from your end. How are the complex systems these days, anyway? And did you receive my disastrous, smudgy charcoal drawing?

No comments: